99% of all claims made against home inspectors have no merit. Joe solves the meritless claim epidemic facing home inspectors, providing you more time to improve client services, incorporate cutting-edge technologies and discover new avenues to market and brand your business.
These affiliates are businesses with the like-minded goal of helping home inspectors improve their processes and their bottom lines. Some are educational, some are technological, and some deal with the strategies and implementation necessary to raise revenues and improve client satisfaction.
inspectcheck.net is an advanced home inspection reporting software program. Our reporting system has been used on thousands of homes since 1999. inspectcheck.net has more free features than other reporting systems, and one they do not:
Peace of Mind
So how does inspectcheck.net provide Peace of Mind?
By providing clear direction to your client. Period. Home inspection disputes may arise for any reason. inspectcheck.net is structured to eliminate many of these issues.
inspectcheck.com provides the following safeguards:
- inspectcheck.com will not allow you to finalize a report until all areas are complete
- Comprehensive chapter headings that clearly outline to your client the limits of a visual home inspection
- Detailed explanations for every condition noted
- Descending item numbers so the inspector knows what areas are left to inspect.
- Every condition noted on the report is automatically placed in one of three COLOR coded categories when the report is generated.
1. GREEN -Routine maintenance and or minor repair
2. AMBER – Some repair and or close monitoring
3. RED – Necessary repair / further evaluation by a qualified professional
inspectcheck.net and Joe Ferry will give your company ultimate peace of mind!
Serving home inspectors (like you!) since 1998, we help increase your revenue, maximize your professional image, and make your life easier, giving you the competitive edge. We are not a call center, but your personal office, handling your calls, email leads, online orders, and bookings the way you want them done, follow up communications on all your orders, always going above-&-beyond for you. To your callers, we are your friendly and very knowledgeable office right down the street!
And our service to you more than pays for itself…no more missed calls, your callers are impressed, more inspections for you. Plus we do the follow up calls and legwork to ensure your inspection bookings are polished up, finished up, and ready to go for you, further making your life easier, taking stress and work off your shoulders. We are your trusty office, always going the extra mile for you, in every way, all the time. And, as our Boss, you are always in control. You even get your own small office team assigned to you and your own account manager.
Don’t settle for less with poor imitators, try us out, there is no service agreement locking you in. And it is so easy to get started. Give us a call or visit our website to contact us today!
Go here for more information or call 888-462-6153
Learn to inspect new houses with real home inspectors. The ASHI School has more hands-on, live field training than any other inspection school. Learn to inspect foundations, structure, roofing, mechanicals, plumbing and more. At The ASHI School, you go through 10 eight-hour classes with 4-to-5 training sessions included. The ASHI School also offers support for your new home inspection career pathway.
- A one year membership to ASHI (the American Society of Home Inspectors) is included in your tuition, with access to ASHI Chapters for networking and mentorship
- One-year subscription to inspection software program to help create your professional home inspection reports
- Create and host your websites for six months